Another Friday – another post with interesting links on economics.
1. Let’s keep the tradition and start with a link from Michael Fuenfzig – property rights and internal migration in Russia.
3. For any Star War fans out there – was Death Star really worth all the fuss?
6. Again from Noah – structuralists vs. cyclicalists.
9. Paul Krugman has a quite pessimistic piece on economics and its usefulness.
10. And finally – an interesting blog (the whole blog!) dedicated to why you shouldn’t get a PhD. Not willing to discourage ISET students from doing one, but just to list all the cons (and we all know about pros, don’t we?)